- Suri's Burn Book. I know I am very late to this bandwagon, but I read the whole archives while pretending to watch Transformers the other night, and it is HILARIOUS. I'm completely addicted and want more, now, always.
- Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock Holmes. I like him! I like the character! Whee! (No, I will brook none of this nonsense about this being an abomination because the BBC version is out there. There are many, many Holmes adaptations out there. I will like as many of them as I please, thank you very much.)
- Nina Dobrev's dress from the Monique Lhuillier show Saturday. I don't even like bandage dresses, but I'm utterly charmed by this one.
- Zach Levi's continued employment. I still haven't caught up on Chuck, but I enjoy looking at his face and would like it to be on my TV on a show I'm not already behind on.
- Taylor Swift's Hunger Games song/video. I realize I am EXACTLY the target audience for this, but boy, do I love it.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Things I Am Liking Today
Guys, this whole "don't beat myself up for not getting ridiculous amounts of stuff done" thing is hard. This is going to be a process, I can tell. One of the things I do actually want to be doing is blogging more, but I'm going to let myself be more random and chatty if necessarily. So . . . here are some things I am liking right now!